1 – 1 1/2 lbs flank steak, cut crosswise into 5-6-inch segments
- 1 medium jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 can coca-cola (optional, but helps with tenderizing if you’re in a hurry!)
Grill steak on medium for 2 minutes per side.
Slice into thin pieces and serve on tortillas with taco fixings of your choice!