- 4 chicken breasts (baked and cut into small pieces)
- Two 10 1/2 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- Two 4-oz cans chopped green chiles
- 1 lb shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 lb shredded Monterey cheeese
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sage
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne
- 2 large onions
- 1 package corn tortillas (small, 12-18 count)
Salt and pepper chicken breasts and bake at 350 degrees for one hour (or until they fall apart).
Combine soup, broth, and seasonings in kettle on medium heat. Stir until hot. Set aside.
In 2 1/2 qt casserole dish (13 x 9 pan is fine too), layer tortillas, green chiles, chicken, cheese, onion, and soup mixture. Repeat three times.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes (or until bubbling)