- ½ cup of chopped celery
- 1 small onion chopped
- ½ cup of green pepper
- 2 ½ shredded boiled chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups of hellman’s mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- Chop celery, onion, and green pepper. Mix together.
- Add shredded chicken and mix again. Add salt and pepper to taste. (Maybe a teaspoon of salt and a little less pepper.)
- In a separate bowl mix the mayo and soy sauce. Then add the sauce to the chicken mixture. Don’t add all the mayo at once because you may feel you do not need all the mayo. Add mayo according to your taste.