- 4 (8 ounce) cans fat free chicken broth
- 50 ounces potatoes, diced ( about 3 lbs.)
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 Green Pepper
- 8 oz Mushrooms
- 4 slices bacon ( crisply cooked)
- 8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- Salt, Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Dill
- Optional Green Onion Garnish
- Combine broth and potatoes. Cover and cook about 20 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through.
- As potatoes are cooking, saute onions, pepper and mushrooms then add to cooking potatoes.
- When the potatoes are soft, stir in cheese and sour cream, and simmer until the cheese is melted.
- Thicken with the flour and water mix.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Add spices
- Can top with green onion when served
*This is a weight watchers recipe. Original recipe can be found here: www.food.com/recipe/weight-watchers-potato-soup-280699