This is a Weight Watchers (and low-carb) recipe.
- 1 – 16 ounce jar of salsa
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 can white kidney beans
- 1 can of 15 ounce corn drained
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of fat free chicken broth
- 1 can of fat free refried beans
- 1 large onion diced
- 3 chicken breasts (diced or shredded)
Add onions and all ingredients to a soup kettle – cook 30 minutes to an hour.
Do not drain cans except for the corn.
Mix all ingredients together and cook for an hour.
Add chicken (or kielbasa, and/or shrimp).