- 1 lb. of ground sirloin
- 2 cups of chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 can ( 14 oz.) beef broth
- 1 can (14.5) undrained diced tomatoes
- 1 can (10 ¾) undiluted tomato soup
- 1 ½ cup of hot cooked rice
Brown beef and stir to crumble.
Add chopped pepper and onion.
Cook until tender.
Stir in black pepper, tomatoes, and tomato soup.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 45 min.
Spoon ¼ cup of cooked rice into each bowl.
Top with 1 cup of soup or put all rice into soup and serve.